Sunday, February 28, 2010

Peices of my Life

So after being a mom for as long as I have, I realize that scenes like this are not that unusual. Gage was sick the other night and he was very grateful for this fairly new bath rug that is really thick and soft. I tried to get him to go to bed, but he was afraid he wouldn't make it to the toilet if he threw up. He said that he didn't want to move and he was fine on the rug. Poor kid!
So I got him his pillow and a blanket and he spent half the night there. He never did throw up.


Now that my boys are getting older they have grown out of the quarter machines that give you candy or prizes...until they spotted one that produced fake mustaches!! How random. Then we went to the movies after and Kyler actually wore his. It was so fun.



Friday has turned into my favorite day of the week. It is the start of the weekend AND I get to spend the whole morning with this handsome little guy! While Michelle sleeps after working all night I get Zach. Here he is with chicken nugget in his cheek. So cute!



Yes he is eating on my unmade bed... He is the only kid allowed to do that. I absolutely love to spoil this kid! Being Auntie Heather is as awsome as being a mom!









2 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute, all three of those boys. I love the mustache pics..i have NEVER seen a machine where you get a mustache as a prize! How funny! :)

Dennis and Patty said...

I'm so glad that rug was put to good use. It is soft and thick. First it was a cushion for when Zach fell down the stairs. I thought those mustaches were the best. I'm glad they wern't girls ha ha:)