Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Great to be 8!


Kyler was baptized on Dec. 5th. What an awesome day! He was able to share this experience with one of his best-friends Riley. How cool is that? They are only one day apart. When I think back to my baptism I remember being baptized on the same day as my cousin Carrie and we are only a day apart also! After we were baptized we went to dinner with our families and Carrie and I got a free piece of pie. Anyways... My brother Josh baptized Kyler. He was also the one who baptized Gage. He has always been there for me and my boys! He has been an amazing example and the boys really look up to him. Thank you Skwosh! And thank you everyone who came and shared this day with us! I love you all!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh yes, I TOTALLY remmber our baptisim day. We ate at the Beanery in P.G. That's so cool that Ky was baptized with his friend that is only a day apart too! I think he will remmber that day forever.