Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our Ocean Experience






















While we were in California my Dad took us to the Monteray Bay Aquarium! This was so exciting since it was the first time my boys saw the Ocean! Kyler has had a passion for sharks ever since he saw the movie Jaws and so he was in his very own little Heaven. I was so proud of both of them for touching things in the water since they refused to touch anything when we went to the aquarium in Sandy a few years ago. After seeing everything at the aquarium we went to the beach. My Dad took pictures of us at the beach with his camera and so I will post pictures of that experience as soon as I can. What a wonderful experience this trip was! I am just so sad that Drew couldn't be with us.






1 comment:

Allen n Teresa said...

I looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It's awesome you were able to go, especially since you hadn't seen them fo sooo long.